Undergraduate Application Process
- Fill out the Online Application. (Please be sure you are using Internet Explorer 9 or later, Safari 4 or later, or Firefox 5.x or later)
- We no longer charge an application fee – it is free!
- Request your transcripts and ACT/SAT scores to be sent to Aquinas College. Our ACT code is 3942 and our SAT code is 7318.
- First time freshman under the age of 21, please be sure that you and your school counselor complete the Secondary School Report Form
Graduate Application Process
1. Complete the Application for Graduate Studies. (Please be sure you are using Internet Explorer 9 or later, Safari 4 or later, or Firefox 5.x or later)
2. Complete the Application Addendum
- Master of Education in Teaching and Learning / Master of Arts in Teaching Application Addendum
- Master of Science in Nursing Education Application Addendum
If you have any questions, please call us at (615) 279-3888 or from outside the Nashville area at (800) 649-9956.