The Dual Enrollment Program provides an opportunity for qualified high school juniors and seniors to enhance their education by enrolling early in college courses. Students may take courses either on the Aquinas College campus or at a participating Catholic high school.
Dual-Enrollment Admission Requirements
- Completion of sophomore year of high school
- Minimum 3.2 grade point average
- Completion of Dual Enrollment Application with your guidance counselor’s signature
- Official high school transcripts
- All courses must be approved by the Dean of the School of Arts & Sciences.