The Dual Enrollment Program provides an opportunity for qualified high school juniors and seniors to enhance their education by enrolling early in college courses. Students may take courses either on the Aquinas College campus or at a participating Catholic high school.
Dual-Enrollment Admission Requirements
- Completion of sophomore year of high school
- Minimum 3.2 grade point average
- Completion of Dual Enrollment Application with your guidance counselor’s signature
- Official high school transcripts
- All courses must be approved by the Dean of the School of Arts & Sciences.
Dual-enrolled students participating in the Dual Enrollment Program must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale for all college-level courses. Students whose cumulative Aquinas College GPA fall below 2.0 or who receive a grade below C in an individual course are ineligible to continue in the dual enrollment program. Dual-enrolled students may enroll for no more than 6 credit hours per semester.